Becoming a Hosted Buyer is an opportunity tailored for senior decision makers who wield purchasing influence within their organizations. We have streamlined the qualification process to ensure that Hosted Buyers are well-positioned to gain maximum value from their participation. Here is how it works:
To qualify as a Hosted Buyer, you should meet the following criteria:
- You hold a senior role with direct purchasing authority or the capacity to influence purchasing decisions in your organization.
- You are available to travel to Abu Dhabi from November 27th to 29th, 2023, ensuring your presence during the entirety of the event.
- You have a genuine intent to make significant purchases within the next 6 to 12 months, with the potential for future business partnerships.
- You are affiliated with Organic & Health, F&B, Grocery , Meat, FoodTech, Confectionery, Honey, Coffee, Dates and HORECA companies or independent manufacturers based in GCC, MENA, Europe, Asia and Southeast, aligning with the event’s focus.
- Your role should not primarily involve promoting your organization or focusing on international business development.
Hosted Buyer Commitments:
As a Hosted Buyer your commitment is vital to the success of ADIFE and the value you receive.
You will be expected to:
- Engage in a minimum of 8-10 pre scheduled face to face meetings with exhibitors.
- Participate in a guided tour of the exhibition, providing you with insights into the latest innovations and offerings in the industry.